- Surgical Training Center
- Continuing Medical Education
- Ways To Give
Connect with us:
2012 Current Solutions in Spine Surgery
April 18-21, 2012
Current Solutions in Spine Surgery is a course designed for surgeons and non-operative clinicians with specific interest in disorders of the spine. A distinguished faculty will present the latest advances in the field including complex reconstruction, artificial disc replacement, use of biologics, spine biomechanics, management of complications, treatment modalities for osteoporosis, and emerging technologies. Ample time for question and answer sessions will be provided along with hands-on workshops to give participants an opportunity to interact.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Assess and critique emerging techniques in comparison to current treatment options
- Discuss the latest technology in motion preservation devices
- Review clinical outcomes from motion sparing devices
- Discuss biomechanics in both cervical and lumbar spine and how fusion affects motion
- Summarize evidence-based information and discuss current controversies in spine surgery
Orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, orthopaedic surgical and neurosurgical assistants including physician assistants, nurse practitioners, orthopaedic nurses and neurosurgical nurses.
Physicians: Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physician Assistants: The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations
accredited by the ACCME.
Nursing: For the purpose of recertification, the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ issued by organizations accredited by the ACCME.
AANS: The AANS accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ issued by organizations accredited by the ACCME.
A special thank you to the following companies for their support. For more information or to discuss commercial support, educational grant, and/or commercial exhibits for upcoming conferences please contact our office directly at 813-910-3652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educational Grant Supporters
All Upcoming CME
- 2014 Current Solutions in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Orthopalooza Fundraiser
- 2014 Selby Spine
- 2014 Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope
- 2014 Current Solutions in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- 2014 Current Solutions in Spine Surgery
- 2014 Atlanta International Trauma Symposium
- 2014 Fellows Day
- 2014 Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist
- 2014 Current Solutions in Sports Medicine & Arthroscopic Surgery
- 2014 Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
- 2014 Advanced Concepts in Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery
Featured Site Links
13020 Telecom Pkwy. N.
Tampa, FL 33637