- Surgical Training Center
- Continuing Medical Education
- Ways To Give
Connect with us:
2014 Atlanta International Trauma Symposium
Atlanta, Georgia, May 15-17, 2014
Bruce Ziran, MD
Atlanta International Trauma Symposium is a course designed for community general orthopaedic surgeons and doctors of podiatric medicine to enhance surgeon competency and provide strategies for fracture management. A distinguished faculty will present the latest concepts and techniques in orthopaedic trauma using didactic lectures, case presentations, and hands-on workshops.
By the end of this activity, surgeons should be able to:
- Know the most current techniques in fracture care
- Understand the updated indications for fracture treatment selection
- Recognize the complexity of fractures so as to make the best referral decisions
- Hear opinions and have strategies to analyze how healthcare reform may impact physician practice in orthopaedic trauma
- Understand different treatment options based on expert opinion and debate
Course content targets community orthopedists, doctors of podiatric medicine and mid-level providers whose scope of practice includes fracture repair.
Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education is accredited by the ACCME to sponsor CME for This webpage is intended for save the date purposes only. For information regarding accreditation please check this site regularly for updates or contact the Continuing Medical Education Office at 813-910-3652.
A special thank you to our supporting companies! Please click here for an exhibit application. For information on educational grants and other questions please contact our office directly at 813-910-3652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Upcoming CME
- 2014 Current Solutions in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- 2014 Orthopalooza Fundraiser
- 2014 Selby Spine
- 2014 Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope
- 2014 Current Solutions in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- 2014 Current Solutions in Spine Surgery
- 2014 Atlanta International Trauma Symposium
- 2014 Fellows Day
- 2014 Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist
- 2014 Current Solutions in Sports Medicine & Arthroscopic Surgery
- 2014 Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
- 2014 Advanced Concepts in Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery
Featured Site Links
13020 Telecom Pkwy. N.
Tampa, FL 33637