- Surgical Training Center
- Continuing Medical Education
- Ways To Give
Connect with us:
2014 Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
Miami Beach, Florida, September 18-21, 2014
Roy Sanders, MD
This course is designed to provide the orthopaedic surgeon with a comprehensive update on the evolving concepts and techniques in orthopaedic trauma. International leaders in the field of orthopaedic traumatology will present their experience, techniques, challenging cases, and offer instruction in hands-on workshops. Ample time will be provided for question and answer sessions and for participants to interact with faculty.
Upon completion of this program, participants should gain competency in:
- Applying new concepts for treatment of fractures in the upper extremities
- Applying new concepts for treatment of fractures in the lower extremities
- Applying new concepts for treatment of periprosthetic fractures
- Understanding the indications for locking and non-locking plate fixation
- Understanding the indications of intramedullary nailing
- Applying new concepts for treatment using orthobiologics
Orthopaedic surgeons, fellows, residents, physician assistants, physical therapists, surgical assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, industry professionals and other healthcare professionals whose scope of practice includes orthopaedic trauma.
A special thank you to our supporting companies! For information on educational grants and other questions please contact our office directly at 813-910-3652 or email email@example.com.
All Upcoming CME
- 2014 Current Solutions in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Orthopalooza Fundraiser
- 2014 Selby Spine
- 2014 Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope
- 2014 Current Solutions in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- 2014 Current Solutions in Spine Surgery
- 2014 Atlanta International Trauma Symposium
- 2014 Fellows Day
- 2014 Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist
- 2014 Current Solutions in Sports Medicine & Arthroscopic Surgery
- 2014 Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
- 2014 Advanced Concepts in Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery
Featured Site Links
13020 Telecom Pkwy. N.
Tampa, FL 33637