- Surgical Training Center
- Continuing Medical Education
- Ways To Give
Connect with us:
Register for 2012 Contemporary Surgical Skills Lab for Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
|Registration Fees||On or Before 9/21/2012||After 9/21/2012|
|Occupational Therapist Assistant
|Other Healthcare Professionals||$75.00||$175.00|
|Physical Therapist Assistant
Registration fee includes all sessions, a course syllabus, and breaks for the participant only. A confirmation email will be sent one week prior to the activity (no registration is confirmed without full payment).
10% Off Groups of 3 or more. Must register together by fax, phone, or mail.
Online: use form below
Mail: Please mail registration form with credit card information or check made payable to "Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education" at:
Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education Continuing Medical Education
13020 Telecom Parkway N
Tampa, FL 33637
Fax: Credit card registrations may also be sent by fax to 813-558-6117 Questions: Questions about registration should be directed to 813-910-3652 or 1-888-577-4635 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FORE reserves the right to cancel the program due to unforeseen circumstance, in which the full enrollment fee will be refunded. FORE will not be responsible for travel expenses incurred by the participant in case of cancellation. All purchases are final. Cancellations before the activity and No-Shows are non-refundable.
All Upcoming CME
- 2014 Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
- Advanced Concepts in Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery
- Arthroplasty Disaster Conference: Infections and Complex Reconstructions
- 2015 Current Solutions in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- 2015 Current Solutions in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- 2015 Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope
- 2015 Selby Spine
- 2015 Castellvi Spine
- 2015 Current Solutions in Sports Medicine & Arthroscopic Surgery
Featured Site Links
13020 Telecom Pkwy. N.
Tampa, FL 33637