- Surgical Training Center
- Continuing Medical Education
- Ways To Give
Connect with us:
2015 Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
Miami Beach, Florida, September 18-20, 2015
Lower Extremity Program
Upper Extremity Program
This course is designed to provide the orthopaedic surgeon with a comprehensive update on the evolving concepts and techniques in orthopaedic trauma. International leaders in the field of orthopaedic traumatology will present their experience, techniques, challenging cases, and offer instruction in hands-on workshops. Ample time will be provided for question and answer sessions and for participants to interact with faculty.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss emerging techniques in upper and lower extremities and compare to current treatment options
- Apply new concepts for treatment of foot and ankle fractures
- Understand Femoral Neck and Intertrochanteric Fractures
- Evaluate and apply new concepts for treatment in Orthobiologics and Infection
Orthopaedic surgeons, fellows, residents, physician assistants, surgical assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, industry professionals and other healthcare professionals whose scope of practice includes orthopaedic trauma.
A special thank you to our supporting companies! For information on educational grants and other questions please contact our office directly at 813-877-8096 or email email@example.com.
Advanced Orthopaedic Solutions
Ellipse Technologies, Inc.
LifeLink Tissue Bank
Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Smith & Nephew
Wright Medical Technology, Inc.
All Upcoming CME
- 2015 Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
- Pelvis and Acetabular Masters Meeting
- Advanced Concepts in Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery
- 2016 Selby Spine
- 2016 Current Solutions in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- 2016 Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope
- 2016 Current Solutions in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- 2016 Orthopaedic Research Day: Graduating Fellows and Residents
- 2016 Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist
Featured Site Links
13020 Telecom Pkwy. N.
Tampa, FL 33637
Office - 813-877-8096