- Surgical Training Center
- Continuing Medical Education
- Ways To Give
Connect with us:
2015 Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
Miami Beach, Florida, September 18-20, 2015
Lower Extremity Program
Upper Extremity Program
This course is designed to provide the orthopaedic surgeon with a comprehensive update on the evolving concepts and techniques in orthopaedic trauma. International leaders in the field of orthopaedic traumatology will present their experience, techniques, challenging cases, and offer instruction in hands-on workshops. Ample time will be provided for question and answer sessions and for participants to interact with faculty.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss emerging techniques in upper and lower extremities and compare to current treatment options
- Apply new concepts for treatment of foot and ankle fractures
- Understand Femoral Neck and Intertrochanteric Fractures
- Evaluate and apply new concepts for treatment in Orthobiologics and Infection
Orthopaedic surgeons, fellows, residents, physician assistants, surgical assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, industry professionals and other healthcare professionals whose scope of practice includes orthopaedic trauma.
A special thank you to our supporting companies! For information on educational grants and other questions please contact our office directly at 813-910-3652 or email email@example.com.
LifeLink Tissue Bank
Smith & Nephew
Wright Medical Technology, Inc.
All Upcoming CME
- Trauma 101 Fracture Care For the Community Orthopedist and Orthopaedic PA & NP
- 2015 Orthopaedic Research Day: Graduating Fellows and Chief Residents
- 2015 Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist
- 2015 Chicago Sports Medicine Symposium
- 2015 Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
- Advanced Concepts in Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery
- 2016 Current Solutions in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
Featured Site Links
13020 Telecom Pkwy. N.
Tampa, FL 33637
Office - 813-903-6960
CME - 813-877-8096