- Surgical Training Center
- Continuing Medical Education
- Ways To Give
Connect with us:
Register for 2012 Contemporary Surgical Skills Lab for Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
|Registration Fees||On or Before 9/21/2012||After 9/21/2012|
|Occupational Therapist Assistant
|Other Healthcare Professionals||$75.00||$175.00|
|Physical Therapist Assistant
Registration fee includes all sessions, a course syllabus, and breaks for the participant only. A confirmation email will be sent one week prior to the activity (no registration is confirmed without full payment).
10% Off Groups of 3 or more. Must register together by fax, phone, or mail.
Online: use form below
Mail: Please mail registration form with credit card information or check made payable to "Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education" at:
Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education Continuing Medical Education
13020 Telecom Parkway N
Tampa, FL 33637
Fax: Credit card registrations may also be sent by fax to 813-558-6117 Questions: Questions about registration should be directed to 813-910-3652 or 1-888-577-4635 or email@example.com
FORE reserves the right to cancel the program due to unforeseen circumstance, in which the full enrollment fee will be refunded. FORE will not be responsible for travel expenses incurred by the participant in case of cancellation. All purchases are final. Cancellations before the activity and No-Shows are non-refundable.
All Upcoming CME
- 2015 Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist
- 2015 Chicago Sports Medicine Symposium
- 2015 Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
- Advanced Concepts in Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery
- 2016 Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope
- 2016 Current Solutions in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
Featured Site Links
13020 Telecom Pkwy. N.
Tampa, FL 33637
Office - 813-877-8096